FREE UK Delivery. Receive 50p off on each ACS712 – 20A if you buy more than one.
✔️ Supply Voltage: 4.5V ~ 5.5V DC
✔️ Measure Current Range: -20A ~ 20A
✔️ Sensitivity: 100mV/A
✔️ Low-noise analog signal path.
✔️ Power-On Time: 35us
✔️ 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current.
✔️ Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
ACS712 20A Current Sensor Module can sense up to 20 A of current flow. Sensing and controlling the current flow is a fundamental requirement in wide variety of applications, which includes over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
It is based on ACS712 sensor, which is precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field in which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications including, over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
Features of ACS712 20A Current Sensor:
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
- 5.0 V, single-supply operation.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- The ratiometric output from the supply voltage.
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
You may also look for:
1 x ACS712 20A Current Sensor